Pensive Pensive

Nice little loop :D. Could be a tad louder, but overall it does what it does!

RiverK responds:

I'm actually noticing that in the sequencer, things always seem to sound louder, almost peaking, so I tend to lower everything to about 60-75% volume, but after rendering it just seems quieter than other music. I'm wondering if there's a setting that can just lower the preview audio volume...

Troycelot Warmup Troycelot Warmup

Excellent delivery sir :D

How I Didn't Book the Gig How I Didn't Book the Gig

Hahaha XD

Crapple Crapple

Heh heh now that was different. Can't say I understand the later part too much, but I did smile lol.

RiverK responds:

The tune or the beat? The tune is essentially the same for about 3 bars just raising a few notes each time, and then layering over each other twice, the last bar of tune being all 3 over each others.

Then for the beat I played with a sort of "false delay" on the snare, with different volumes per hit, and then actually ended up putting a stereo delay over all the drums. Then I muted everything right after the last snare hit.

Guetta - Titanium (Remix) Guetta - Titanium (Remix)

I've been listening to samples of tracks today, but this is honestly the first track I've run into on Newgrounds that I've listened to multiple times in one sitting back to back. Everything about this track just fits; It pulls, it evolves, it emotes, it's a bad ass chick XD.

I'm taking many notes on this track as there is much I am learning from it (love what you did the pad synths and the counter arpeggiated synths in the background)

The minus 0.5 is only because this is a remix.

Well done sir :D

Fractal (House WIP) Fractal (House WIP)

I'm liking this thus far. IDK, I agree with the first guy a little bit in one case but not all. I think the high synth can stay be held off until like 0:35. It doesn't necessarily have to come back in later, but it does seem to hold itself as part of the theme so I guess it might be a good idea to finish off with it. In regards to the bass, feels fine to me, though I do feel like the kick kind of gets buried a little. Perhaps ducking the track on the main section might help?

Overall nice track and you've shown me a couple things I could do on my tracks as well. Thanks :D

DJ-Hectic responds:

Thanks for the response! I'll try and work in what you're suggesting, really appreciate it.

Ryden Ryden

Heh

I like this,
I really like the creepy melody on the top end. Wasn't too crazy about the drums, but I think the melody sets the tone and surprisingly makes this song. If you expounded, you could probably use that as a motif to make reoccurring theme based movie scores :D

One idea that could work as well is adding a swelling drone at the end.

Overall,
Great work!

JERK JERK

Word!

Shit solid for real son!

Thundersocks Thundersocks

iNCREDIBLE

Nuf said :D

Really like this track and what you did with it. I'm learning just from listening to it. Well done :)

Slug-Salt responds:

thank you for the most excellent review, it made my day.

I don't give a fuck I don't give a fuck

Pretty much sums up how I feel

This song pretty much sums up how I feel about all the people who rate me with a 0 or 1 for no fuckin reason. Fuck them, fuckin turn up this song, cause I DONT GIVE A FUCK!