Superpanties Superpanties

You guys get an A. I hope you guys got an A :D

Lol Anime Annie Vs Riven! Lol Anime Annie Vs Riven!

This is nice but GOD is the music loud on the action scene >_<

Mean Sonic 2 Mean Sonic 2

Don't flinch XD

Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008 Little Bunny Foo Foo: No Evil 008

Expertly done! Great pace, good animation, great characters, interesting original humor, and a story :D. All the elements of 5 stars in my book. Well done!

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

Amazing piece :D

Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

Yep! Harry doing it big once again >:D

Voodoo Doll Revenge.. Voodoo Doll Revenge..

Lol, sux for that guy XD

ToonHole responds:

I know, that bully must have really sore hands the next day with all these beat downs he's handing out.

: Gay Marriage : : Gay Marriage :

...Foamy for President!

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

Adictive...and yet I still dont know why. THAT'S COMEDY!
Still love it!

Toons These Days: Ep 14 Toons These Days: Ep 14

I admire your opinion, but I actually like the new Loony Toons show. Remember, they've actually tried to "keep if classic" with familiar antics from the classic days. Thanks heavily to bad writing, what they got frequently was a malnourished, unfunny, cavalcade of crap. The flow felt too modern, and somewhat too smooth and less "natural" if I must be abstract for a minute.

I admire the break away from the traditional formula and for me, this time around works. I've found myself laughing and enjoying unexpectedly. While not nearly as memorable as the classics, its become effective enough where it can stand on it's own around productions like Ben 10 and Sponge Bob, not to mention indirectly teaching younger audiences about adult life. It has a two sided humor that's appealing to both audiences young and old, and I have to applaud the writers for that.

In short, while definitely not like the classics, it still brings a loony toon flare in it's own way that is effective.